Specialized Vita Disc 2017
- Classic women's flatbar road bike
- Hydraulic disc brake hybrid
- A quicker hybrid bike
|Metallic Black/Dream Silver/Emerald||Extra Large||£475.00||To be Ordered|
|Metallic Black/Dream Silver/Emerald||Extra Small||£475.00||To be Ordered|
|Metallic Black/Dream Silver/Emerald||Large||£475.00||In Stock|
|Metallic Black/Dream Silver/Emerald||Medium||£475.00||In Stock|
|Metallic Black/Dream Silver/Emerald||Small||£475.00||In Stock|
Specialized Vita Disc 2017
This is the first bike in the Specialized Vita range of women's flatbar road bikes with the extra control offered by quality hydraulic disc brakes.
- Why you want hydraulic disc brakes - blog.
- Proven sturdy lightweight A1 Premium butted aluminium frame with rack and mudguards mounts.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- Fitness Geometry makes for a bike that combines speed potential with rider comfort.
- The Shimano Altus 3x8 transmission offers a wide range of gears.
- Specialized Nimbus all-rounder 700x32 tyres are fast but forgiving, and feature reflective sidewalls and Flak Jacket puncture protection.
'Specialized Vita Disc 2017
Comfortable, fast, and reliable—three words that make the Vita Disc the perfect bike for your fitness plan. Its A1 Premium aluminium frame was designed around our incredibly comfortable and efficient Women's Fitness Geometry in order to deliver a superb feeling of comfort and control as you work up a sweat. In terms of reliability, this Vita includes a long line of women's-specific components that are hand-selected to give you the best bang for your buck, which means that you can expect things like powerful hydraulic disc brakes and near bombproof wheels. Add it all up, and you get a speedy ride that's just as down to work as you are.
- The hard-working & sturdy A1 Premium aluminium frame is light and durable, and it also features rack and fender mounts features for easy portage and dry riding in wet conditions.
- You'll also find that it's engineered with our Women’s Fitness Geometry, meaning that you’ll go fast with maximum efficiency, but without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. After all, the more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- Precision steering and handling is delivered via a lightweight and incredibly strong A1 Premium aluminium fork that also features rack & fender mounts for getting around town.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power that you can believe in, while also reducing hand fatigue while you're braking.'
|Specialized Vita Disc 2017|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, women's tube sets w/hourglass seatstays, integrated lower bearing, disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR|
|RIMS||Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|INNER TUBES||SPECIALIZED SV STANDARD BULK ROAD|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|CRANKSET||Stout, forged alloy|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|