Specialized Trigger Sport Tyre
The fast, grippy, all conditions Specialized Trigger Sport 700x38 tyres are among the key features that make the Specialized Crosstrailand Arielbikes among the most popular bikes in our range.
- The tyre's pronounced diamond file tread and its 38mm width offers extra grip on dirt roads without slowing you down on tarmac.
- Hard-wearing 70a tread compound.
- 60tpi casing.
- The Specialized Trigger's BlackBelt sub tread is a proven puncture deterrent.
- Recommended tyre pressure: 75-100 psi.
- Approximate weight: 516g based on weighing a Specialized Trigger Sport Tyre 700x33 Tyre at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
'The Trigger Sport tyre rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course. It features a solid casing for improved comfort and handling through corners, while the durable compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of a 'cross course. Even better, the 38 and 42mm sizes feature our BlackBelt flat protection for added piece of mind while you're riding over gravel or rough surfaces.'