Specialized Tactic II Helmet
- Specialized Tactic Helmet
- Specialized Tactic 'all-mountain' trail lid
- Best selling mountain bike helmet
|Black Clean||Large||£55.00||In Stock|
|Black Clean||Medium||£55.00||On Order|
|Black Clean||Small||£55.00||In Stock|
|MX Orange Fade||Large||£55.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Tactic Helmet
The Specialized Tactic Helmet is one of our best selling 'all-mountain' trail lids. This means that the Specialized Tactic II offers more rear skull coverage than a more road bike-oriented helmet, plus it is noticeably better ventilated, as required on longer climbs.
These benefits make the Specialized Tactic mountain bike helmet equally fit for commuting and recreation riding.
- Trail-style - the Specialized Tactic Helmet offers extra skull coverage.
- The fact that it sits lower down the back of the head makes for a helmet that fits more securely than one that's perched higher.
- The full-size colour-coordinated visor boasts an easy-on/easy-off aFIX visor attachment.
- The Headset SL fit system's four height positions and rear adjustment dial make it easy to achieve a perfect fit that’s always secure, never over-tight.
- Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes it easier to adjust this helmet's straps to achieve the best possible fit.
- These Tri-Fix guides also help keep the straps properly adjusted so they won't require re-tightening so frequently.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid. This enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- With its 19 extra wide vents, the Tactic Helmet boast Specialized's 4th Dimension Cooling System.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Airport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
- 327g - based upon weighing a medium Specialized Tactic Helmet (inc visor) at Bike Co-op HQ in July 2015.
'All-Mountain riding demands a helmet that's light, cool, and inspires confidence. The Tactic II delivers with large, optimised vents, extended rear coverage, and in-moulded construction that maximises strength and keeps weight to a minimum.'
|MX Orange Fade||Large||888818031245|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|