Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650B '16
- Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650B
- Carbon frame version of the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp
- Innovative SWAT storage compartment
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650B
This is the carbon frame version of the redesigned 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
The 2016 Stumpjumper FSR combines the best elements of their Enduro (tight rear triangle) and Camber (slack head tube angle) to create a better Stumpjumper that confirms it as among the first names to check out if you are looking to take your mountain biking experience to another level.
- True trail geometry with shorter (42cm) chainstays and a more relaxed 67 degree head tube angle.
- The shorter, stiffer chainstays make for snappier handling when you swish round the switchbacks.
- The slack head tube makes for more confident downhilling.
Upgrades from Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 650B
- The FACT 9m carbon main frame combines light weight, stiffness and strength.
- The SWAT door on the down tube (beneath the bottle cage) is the latest example of Specialized's carbon fabrication genius.
- The hinged SWAT (Storage, Water, Air and Tool) door allows you to stow, for instance, a pump, a mini tool and an inner tube inside the frame.
- That's one sure-fire way to ensure you should never leave home without the essentials.
- Specialized even provide a Velcro-closure SWAT tool-wrap to keep your cargo tight, together and to prevent rattling.
- This carbon version of the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp features Shimano SLX 2x10 shifters and XT rear mech (to be fair, this is an alternative to rather than an upgrade from the alloy FSR Comp's SRAM X7/X9 drivetrain).
Same as Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 650B
- M5 alloy rear triangle.
- Proven, active, independent 150mm-travel FSR suspension, tuned for trail riding, features cartridge sealed pivot bearings, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD rear shock and a RockShox Revelation RC3 Solo Air fork to ensure confidence-inspiring handling.
- Specialized's AUTOSAG valve makes it easy to dial in perfect sag with one push of the button on the FOX FLOAT Evolution shock.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confidence-inspiring single fingertip control.
- The Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12-position,125mm height adjustability to help ensure you're seated at just the right height whether you're climbing of bombing downhill.
- The 27.5x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front and Purgatory Control rear tyre combo inspires confidence over all terrain.
Check Specialized's own video of their 2016 Stumpjumper and Rhyme ranges.
'Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650B
When you need all of today's tech, blended with a durable component spec, and an agile wheel size, it's tough to beat the Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650b.
It features a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components, hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fibre that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction.
The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you have a bike that's going to eat up the trail and ask for seconds.'
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, 142mm dropouts, 150mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Revelation RC3 650B, Solo Air spring, 150mm travel, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|RIMS||Roval 650B, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650Bx2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650Bx2.3"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|