Specialized Women's Spirita Road Shoe
- Specialized Spirita Women's Road Shoe
- Specialized Body Geometry road bike shoe.
- More walkable than most road shoes
|Black/Pink||37||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Pink||38||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock|
|Black/Pink||39||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Pink||40||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock|
|Black/Pink||41||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock|
|Black/Pink||42||Now Only £56.00 Was £75.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Spirita Women's Road Shoe
Specialized Body Geometry road bike shoe.
- Women's fit with narrower heel than equivalent men's model.
- Supple, hard wearing synthetic leather upper with fast-drying mesh panels.
- The injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- '6.0 stiffness' means that the sole facilitates efficient pedalling but you can still comfortably walk short sections in Specialized Spirita Shoes.
- Similarly the Specialized Spirita has a more grippy heel than most road shoes.
- Offset three-strap Velcro lace-free closure.
- Eye-catching pink reflective heel logo.
- The sole is drilled and threaded to take 3-bolt (Look or Shimano SPD-SL-style ) pedal cleats.
- Note that cleats come supplied with pedals or as spare parts, and never with the shoes.
- Lightweight - 478g based upon weighing a pair of size 39 Specialized Spirita Women's Road Shoe at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort.
Specialized BG (Body Geometry) Shoes
Specialized employed Dr Andy Pruitt, renowned U.S. author, sports scientist and national coach, in the development of their Body Geometry range of shoes. BG Shoes boast a special footbed which optimises the foot's position and thus helps eliminate pressure on both the knee and the foot bones when you pedal. It is easy to understand why Specialized BG shoes are the most popular shoes in the pro peloton.
Specialized BG Shoes incorporate 3 Body Geometry elements in their footbeds and the orthotic outsoles.
- The Varus Wedge corrects the foot angle for optimal alignment of the knee and the foot when pedalling.
- The Longitudinal Arch Support does what it says on the shoe box.
- The Metatarsal Button lifts and separates the metatarsal bones (the long bones of the forefoot) to help prevent the compression, numbness, discomfort and hot spots you can experience when riding in traditional cycling shoes, which can be so snug, they compress the nerves and arteries between the metatarsal bones.
'The Spirita is a great performer for any road enthusiast looking for simple style and affordable performance.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|