Specialized Sirrus Sport 2017
- Flatbar road bike
- Hydraulic disc brake hybrid
- Carbon fork with Zertz
|Charcoal/Chrome/Black||Extra Large||£600.00||In Stock|
|Charcoal/Chrome/Black||Extra Small||£600.00||To be Ordered|
|Charcoal/Chrome/Black||Small||£600.00||To be Ordered|
Specialized Sirrus Sport 2017
The first bike in the Sirrus flatbar road bike range with the extra comfort of Specialized FACT carbon forks with Paris-Roubaix-proven Zertz shock absorbers.
More good things about the Specialized Sirrus Sport
- Genuine hydraulic disc brakes from the first name in bicycle components - Shimano - combines confidence-inspiring stopping power with light lever action.
- Why you want hydraulic disc brakes - blog.
- Proven sturdy lightweight A1 Premium butted aluminium frame with rack and mudguards mounts.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- Fitness Geometry makes for a bike that combines speed potential with rider comfort.
- FACT Functionally Advanced Composite Technology carbon fork.
- The quality 2x9 transmission combines a Shimano Alivio rear derailleur with microSHIFT R9 trigger shifters (alloy levers!) and front mech.
- Specialized Nimbus all-rounder 700x32 tyres are fast but forgiving, and feature reflective sidewalls and Flak Jacket puncture protection.
'Specialized Sirrus Sport 2017
As you push yourself towards your fitness goals, you need a partner that you can count on, and we're happy to say that the Sirrus Sport fits the bill. It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and light A1 Premium aluminium, and it features a bombproof assortment of components that are sure to get the job done. Sprinkle in some added comfort from our Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.'
|Specialized Sirrus Sport 2017|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g w/self-locking threads|
|RIMS||Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|INNER TUBES||OE PV standard Bulk Road 700, 28-38x622, Presta, 48mm valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|CRANKSET||FSA Vero, forged alloy, sub compact, 110mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BB-7420STw/Bolts w/RPM logo|
|SHIFT LEVERS||microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||microSHIFT R9, 31.8mm clamp, 9-speed, road double|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on|
|STEM||Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Canopy Sport, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|PEDALS||Specialized Fitness platform|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|