Specialized Sirrus Disc 2017
- A very special flatbar road bike
- Hydraulic disc brake hybrid
- Stopping power + light lever action
|Navy/Black/Nordic Red||Extra Large||£475.00||In Stock|
|Navy/Black/Nordic Red||Extra Smal||£475.00||To be Ordered|
|Navy/Black/Nordic Red||Large||£475.00||In Stock|
|Navy/Black/Nordic Red||Medium||£475.00||In Stock|
|Navy/Black/Nordic Red||Small||£475.00||To be Ordered|
Specialized Sirrus Disc
When you own a flatbar road bike with the speed potential of the Sirrus, you'll appreciate the extra power hydraulic disc brakes have to offer.
- Why you want hydraulic disc brakes - blog.
- Proven sturdy lightweight A1 Premium butted aluminium frame with rack and mudguards mounts.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- Fitness Geometry makes for a bike that combines speed potential with rider comfort.
- The Shimano Altus 3x8 transmission offers a wide range of gears for near-any ridable terrain.
- Specialized Nimbus all-rounder 700x32 tyres are fast but forgiving, and feature reflective sidewalls and Flak Jacket puncture protection.
'Specialized Sirrus Disc 2017
If your approach to fitness is no-nonsense and straightforward, our Sirrus Disc is for you. It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and light A1 Premium aluminium, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like mechanical disc brakes and Shimano shifting, that are sure to get the job done. Sprinkle in some added comfort from our Body Geometry components and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat
- The reliable and sturdy A1 Premium aluminium frame features rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- An A1 Premium aluminium fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes are reliable and powerful, putting out dependable stopping power in almost any condition imaginable.'
|Specialized Sirrus Disc 2017|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR|
|RIMS||Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|INNER TUBES||SPECIALIZED SV STANDARD BULK ROAD|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|CRANKSET||Stout, forged alloy|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on|
|STEM||Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Canopy Sport, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|PEDALS||Specialized Fitness platform|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|