Specialized Sirrus 2017
- First name in flatbar road bikes
- Road bike like speed potential
- Flat bar control
|Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver||Extra Large||£375.00||In Stock|
|Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver||Extra Small||£375.00||To be Ordered|
|Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver||Large||£375.00||In Stock|
|Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver||Medium||£375.00||In Stock|
|Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver||Small||£375.00||In Stock|
When you own a flatbar road bike with the speed potential of the Sirrus, you'll appreciate the extra power hydraulic disc brakes have to offer.
- Proven sturdy lightweight A1 Premium butted aluminium frame with rack and mudguards mounts.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- Fitness Geometry makes for a bike that combines speed potential with rider comfort.
- The Shimano Altus 3x8 transmission offers a wide range of gears for near-any ridable terrain.
- Specialized Nimbus all-rounder 700x32 tyres are fast but forgiving, and feature reflective sidewalls and Flak Jacket puncture protection.
'Specialized Sirrus 2017
If you're going to get in shape you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus. It takes a no- nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need and nothing that you don't. This means that you can expect reliable components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, a lightweight A1 Premium aluminium frame that's corrosion-resistant, and comforting Body Geometry components that'll take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.'
|Specialized Sirrus 2017|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||Steel, straight blades, fender/rack mounts|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized V-brake, alloy, loose ball bearings, 9mm, QR|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, 8-/9-speed cassette body, QR|
|RIMS||700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|INNER TUBES||SPECIALIZED SV STANDARD BULK ROAD|
|FRONT TYRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TYRE||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|CRANKSET||Stout, forged alloy|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|