Specialized S-Works Evade Helmet
Specialized S-Works Evade Helmet
With their new S-Works Evade, Specialized have created a helmet that is as aerodynamic as their best TT trial/triathlon helmet, and far better ventilated. Also, the fact that the Specialized S-Works Evade looks far more 'normal' than regular TT helmets should make it more wearable for more riders.
- Specialized calculate that, compared with riding a regular road bike helmet, the S-Works Evade's advanced aerodynamics can save you46 seconds over 40km.
- The helmet's EPS shell is reinforced with a Kevlar Inner Matrix skeleton to maximise the S-Works Evade Helmet's strength and integrity, and minimise its weight.
- The S-Works Evade Helmet boasts an even more refined version of Specialized's 4th Dimension Cooling System, boasting ultra-wide exhaust ports to accelerate air flow over the head and out the back of the helmet.
- The Mindset fit belt's tactile and audible dial adjuster ensures a precise and secure fit for all head shapes and sizes.
- Specialized's Instrap system means that the webbing straps are stitched to the Inner Matrix at 4 points.
- The Instrap system should never pull or twist as can happen with lesser lids.
- The Instrap system minimises strap length.
- The Instrap system maximises rider comfort by minimizing the amount of strap that comes in contact with your face.
- The Instrap system's 4X DryLite straps are soft, lightweight stretch-resistant and twist-resistant.
- The Tri-Fix web splitter enhances comfort and makes it easier to adjust the straps.
'Specialized S-Works Evade Helmet
The S-Works Evade is the ultimate aerodynamic racing helmet, combining a superior wind tunnel tested design, ultra-light construction, and great ventilation for the best performance on the road or time trial.'
SpecializedConsistent innovators since they were founded in 1974, it's little wonder Specialized have been the Bike Co-op’s best selling brand for more than three decades. What makes Specialized truly exceptional is their ability to continually develop their race-proven technologies, whilst always striving to make their innovations available at more accessible prices. This is true whether it's a Specialized road bike, a Specialized mountain bike or a Specialized hybrid bike. A Specialized Allez entry level road bike is difficult to distinguish from a 2 grand Specialized Tarmac from 10 paces. Same goes for the Specialized Stumpjumper hardtail-derived Hardrock. This philosophy is carried through Specialized's extensive range of cycling accessories and equipment. That's why if you are looking for a best buy at any price point, more often than not, you'll find yourself opting for the Specialized helmet, the Specialized tyre, the Specialized pump, the Specialized shoe....
See all Helmets - Adult from Specialized
See all products from Specialized
See all Helmets - Adult
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|