Specialized Purgatory Grid Tyre
Specialized Purgatory Grid 2BR Tyre
Named after the Durango 100-mile Mountain Bike Race based at Purgatory, Colorado, this tyre is made for big rides where you'll love its big-volume 2.3-inch cut-resistant casing and its big-knob all-weather monster traction.
- The Specialized Purgatory Grid 2BR tyre is dedicated to delivering excellent traction in loose, sketchy conditions.
- 420/D1 casing for 15% improved puncture and cut resistance.
- Aramid bead makes the tyre foldable and lighter weight.
- Soft 50a shoulders compound for improved cornering adhesion.
- Harder 60a centre compound for longevity.
- The butyl-wrapped bead is 2Bliss ready - can be used with or without an inner tube.
- Fits front or rear wheel.
- Wide inflation range (35 - 65psi) means the Specialized Purgatory Grid is a tyre that's safe to run softer - say, if you're looking for maximum traction.
- Not too hefty for such a big tyre - only 735g - based upon weighing one Specialized Purgatory Grid 2BR Tyre at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2013.
'Specialized Purgatory Grid
The Purgatory is the standard bearer for All-Mountain tyre performance. By applying FE Analysis to the Purgatory, we've optimised the tread to result in a faster, grippier tyre for any All-Mountain excursion. Specialized.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|