Specialized Propero II Helmet Black/Red
|Matte Black/Red||Small||Our Price £44.99 RRP £70.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Propero II Helmet
The Specialized Propero II Helmet boasts many of the key features of the ProTour-proven Specialized S-Works Prevail Helmetfor less than half the price.
- The Headset SL fit system's four-position height adjustment and rear micro-adjust dial make it easy to achieve a perfect fit that’s always secure, never over-tight.
- This micro-adjustable rear dial makes the Propero II easy to adjust on the fly, even with gloved hands.
- The EPS shell's composite matrix internal reinforcement enables Specialized to safely manufacture this helmet with larger, more cooling vents.
- These 32 vents ensure the Specialized Propero II Helmet is noticeably cooler than regular lids with fewer vents.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System comprising Mega Mouthport, in-line vent configuration, deep internal vent channelling and rear exhaust ports helps you keep a cool head.
- The 4X DryLite straps are soft, lightweight, stretch-resistant and twist-resistant.
- Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet easier to adjust, so it helps you achieve the best possible fit.
- These Tri-Fix guides also help keep the straps properly adjusted so they won't require re-tightening so frequently.
- S (51-57), M (54-60), L (57-63cm).
- Only 236g - based upon weighing a medium Specialized Propero II Women's Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2014.
'This race-inspired design is known for its great fit and great value. With similar features to the S-Works Prevail—like the Tri-Fix webbing system and 4th Dimension Cooling—the Propero II handles even the most intense efforts on the pavement.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|