Specialized Propero II Helmet
- Specialized Specialized Propero 2 Helmet
- Specialized S-Works Prevail features for half the price
- Noticeably lighter weight cycling helmet
|Black||Small||£70.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|White||Large||£70.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|White||Small||£70.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Propero 2 Helmet
Structural internal reinforcement, makes for a 32-vent hyper-ventilated helmet that is noticeably lighter weight than competing road lids: the Specialized Propero II Helmet is famed for offering many of the key features of the pro Tour-proven Specialized S-Works Prevail Helmetfor less than half the price.
- Road bike design - the Specialized Propero is low profile at the front and doesn't have a visor. That way it won't block your view when you ride on the drops with your head down and eyes looking up.
- The Headset SL fit system's four-position height adjustment and rear micro-adjust dial make it easy to achieve a perfect fit that’s always secure, never over-tight.
- This micro-adjustable rear dial makes the Propero II easy to adjust on the fly, even with gloved hands.
- The EPS shell's composite matrix internal reinforcement enables Specialized to safely manufacture this helmet with larger, more cooling vents.
- These 32 vents ensure the Specialized Propero II Helmet is noticeably cooler than regular lids with fewer vents.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System comprising Mega Mouthport, in-line vent configuration, deep internal vent channelling and rear exhaust ports helps you keep a cool head.
- The 4X DryLite straps are soft, lightweight, stretch-resistant and twist-resistant.
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Propero 2 features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system.
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle.
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points.
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting
- S (51-57), M (54-60), L (57-63cm).
- Only 222g - based upon weighing a small Specialized Propero Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'This race-inspired design is known for its incredible fit and tremendous value. And with similar features to the S-Works Prevail, like the Tri-Fix webbing system and 4th Dimension Cooling, the Propero helmet handles even the most intense efforts on the road.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|