Specialized Pitch Sport 650B 2017
- Even Specialized's entry level hardtail MTB is a cut above the rest
- Best buy MTB with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano hubs
|STN Rocker Red/Black||Extra Large||£450.00||To be Ordered|
|STN Rocker Red/Black||Extra Small||£450.00||To be Ordered|
|STN Rocker Red/Black||Large||£450.00||On Order|
|STN Rocker Red/Black||Medium||£450.00||On Order|
|STN Rocker Red/Black||Small||£450.00||On Order|
Specialized Pitch Sport 650B '17
Even Specialized's entry level Pitch hardtail boasts genuine Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, hubs and Rapidfire gears, and Specialized Ground Control tyres.
- Hydraulic disc brakes are now a given on better quality mountain bikes - see why.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are, especially, a byword for performance, light action and reliability.
- Mounting the disc rotors on genuine Shimano hubs - again for performance and low-maintenance reliability - is a welcome detail rarely seen on such a low price mountain bike.
- The lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Specialized's proven Sport Trail 650b Geometry (70.5 degree head/73 degree seat tube angles) offer a compliant, durable riding platform.
- The SR SunTour 650b coil spring fork is customised with Specialized's Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate pogoing, and delivers 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension to smooth out rough terrain.
- Shimano Altus/Alivio 3x8 Rapidfire gearing with 22/32/44 chainrings and 11-34 cassette deliver an especially wide range of gears fit for any ridable terrain.
- Specialized 27.5x2. Ground Controls remain among the best rated all-round mountain bike tyres.
'We know that picking a mountain bike can be a bit of daunting process, what with all of the options and technology floating around out there. But while some suspension platforms and tech pass like fads in the wind, hardtails have stuck around since the advent of the mountain bike. That's why we built our Pitch Sport 650b around an aluminum hardtail design. The design allows the rear end to stay planted while you're pedaling, so it has plenty to offer in the way of efficiency on climbs and on the flats. And with our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry and ample suspension up front, you're guaranteed to feel confident and ready to rip when the trail tips downwards. It's everything you need to get there and get riding.'
|Specialized Pitch Sport 650B 2017|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|FORK||SR Suntour XCM 650b, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 80/100mm of travel (size specific)|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 9x100mm QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h|
|TYRES||Ground Control Sport, 650bx2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|CRANKSET||Stout, forged alloy construction|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio, Shadow design, SGS cage|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|BRAKES||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout bar, 15mm rise, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|STEM||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, QR clamp, 31.8mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|