Specialized Motodiva Women's MTB
- Specialized Motodiva Women's MTB
- A favourite women's Body Geometry SPD mountain bike shoe
- Now upgraded with Boa
|Black/Dark Grey||37||£130.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Dark Grey||38||£130.00||In Stock|
|Black/Dark Grey||39||£130.00||In Stock|
|Black/Dark Grey||40||£130.00||In Stock|
|Black/Dark Grey||41||£130.00||In Stock|
Specialized Motodiva Women's MTB Shoe
One of our favourite mountain bike shoes for women - now upgraded with a life-time guaranteed Boa dial to ensure the best possible fit.
- Women's contoured standard fit last.
- The Motodiva's low collar height helps ensure friction-free ankle comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedalling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction.
- Sole Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa S2-SV dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe box for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric Velcro strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Two-bolt drilling for SPD and similar cleats.
- Approximate weight: 670g per pair (size 39).
' The best MTB shoes deliver durability and comfort—with the Motodiva, you get that, plus great traction on the trail. As an all-around trail-riding shoe, it’ll take the all the bumps and grinds the trail dishes out while providing a comfortable and supportive fit, with the added security of grippy Slipnot™ traction on rocky hike-a-bike sections. Body Geometry sole construction combines with the women’s contoured fit to provide great power transfer, while the Boa® dials deliver true on-the-fly adjustability. If you’re looking for a great do-it-all shoe, the Motodiva is durable, comfortable, and ready to hit your favorite loop with you.'
Specialized BG (Body Geometry) Shoes
Developed with Dr Andy Pruitt, renowned U.S. author, sports scientist and national coach, Body Geometry is a cycle-specific insole that optimises the foot's position and helps eliminate pressure on both the knee and the foot bones when you pedal. Specialized BG shoes therefore improve both comfort and pedalling performance.
Specialized Shoes incorporate 3 BG elements in the footbed and outsole: the Metatarsal Button and the Longitudinal Arch Support reduce hotspots and support the foot. The Varus Wedge angles the foot slightly for improved ergonomics and knee/foot alignment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|