Specialized Lithia Comp Gel Women's Saddle
Specialized Lithia Comp Gel Saddle
Specialized's design brief with the Lithia was to create a comfortable saddle that didn't have the frumpy look of too many 'comfort saddles'. The Specialized Lithia is a lightweight sporty saddle with BG (Body Geometry) gel inserts strategically positioned to cushion the sit bones.
- The large BG cutaway eliminates a regular saddle's area of maximum pressure on sensitive tissue.
- BG (Body Geometry) gel inserts cushion the sit bones.
- The Specialized Lithia Comp Gel 's fibre-reinforced base offers excellent support with a little 'give'.
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix synthetic leather cover.
- Hollow chromoly rails for lightweight strength.
- Comes in widths. The idea here is that you want a saddle that's wide enough to support the sit bones, and no wider.
- 270mm long.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 280, 320 or 350g depending on width.
'Plush, comfortable and with sleek looks, this women’s gel saddle is light and soft enough for anything from longer fitness rides to casual weekend cruising.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|