Specialized Hotrock 24 2017
- A better mountain bike for 8-14 year olds
- Sound Specialized alloy frame / SR suspension fork
- Trail centre ready
|Nordic Red/Hyper Green||£270.00||In Stock|
Specialized Hotrock 24 2017
Specialized A1 frame, 50mm-travel suspension fork, 21-speed Shimano gears: the Hotrock 24 is an authentic mountain bike, scaled down in size for junior riders.
- The Specialized Hotrock 24's aluminium frame boasts a formed down tube and top tube.
- This makes for a stronger frame built to take bumps and scrapes.
- The wheels are securely clamped to forged dropouts - just like you'll find on an adult Specialized mountain bike.
- The smooth-action SunTour 50mm-travel suspension fork adds trail comfort, steering control and confers kudos.
- 21-speed Shimano gears make it easier to ride uphill.
- Shimano Revo twistshifters are especially child friendly.
- The Specialized Hotrock 24 even boast an adult-bike-quality forged alloy chainset.
- The V-brake levers are shorter reach for smaller hands.
- Real Specialized MTB tyres (Roller 24 x 2.125 inch) are always a compelling reason to buy a Specialized bike.
- Age range: 8-14 year old approximately.
'Specialized Hotrock 24
Little legs love to climb as much as big ones, which is why we made the Boy's 21-Speed Hotrock 24. It has wide gear range that puts any hill within reach, which means that they'll spend more time smiling and less time sulking on the side of the trail. Of course, it also features a lightweight, yet durable, A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track, while chatter and bumps are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 50mm of travel. Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little guy, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.'
|Specialized Hotrock 24 '17|
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, formed toptube/downtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour 50mm travel, coil spring w/preload adjust,|
|Rear hub:||Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, steel nutted, 32h|
|Front hub:||Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h|
|Rims:||24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roller, 30TPI, wire bead, 24x2.125"|
|Shift levers:||Shimano Revo-Shift, 7-speed|
|Front mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear mech:||Shimano TX-35, 7-speed, MegaRange|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-28|
|Chain:||KMC HV500, 1/2"x3/32"|
|Crankset:||Forged alloy arms, 42/34/24 steel chainrings|
|Bottom bracket:||68x119mm, semi-cartridge, w/ bolts|
|Seatpost:||Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Specialized Kids, 7mm rails, w/ bumper|
|Handlebar:||Specialized flat, alloy, 6-degree backsweep, 25.4mm|
|Stem:||Ahead, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise|
|Front brakes:||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|Rear brakes:||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|Brake levers:||Tektro, alloy, linear pull compatible|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|