Specialized Hotrock 16 Girls '16
|Pearl Light Turquoise/Turquoise/Gallardo Orange||16"||Now Only £135.00 Was £180.00||In Stock|
Specialized Hotrock 16 Girls
This Hotrock 16 perfectly illustrates Specialized's knack for making gorgeous colourful bikes for girls without resorting to girly bike cliches.
Low weight, low stepover height and built to very high standards - that's the Specialized formula for creating a better girls bike.
The Hotrock 16 boasts an aluminium frame, alloy wheels and removable stabilisers. Then to ensure a smooth-yet-forgiving ride, it’s shod with a pair of Rhythm Lite tyres from that most illustrious tyre company, Specialized.
- The Specialized Hotrock 16's aluminium frame makes the bike lighter and easier to handle than a regular all-steel kids' bike.
- Low stepover height, stabilisers (removable once they're outgrown) and chainguard all help make the Specialized Hotrock 16 a safer bike.
- The Specialized Hotrock 16's moving parts (headset, hubs and bottom bracket) roll on real ball bearings - again built to last compared with nylon bushings frequently found on children's bikes.
- The coaster (back pedal) rear brake makes sense for small riders because it's easier to operate (compared with wrapping little fingers round a conventional brake lever).
- Real brand name (Specialized) tyres are 16 x 2 inch wide, stable, smooth running and durable.
- Flat grippy pedals help keep feet in place.
- BMX-style riser handlebars and Kraton grips offer control and comfort an reach adjustability.
- Fits girls from 3-4 years old. This bike is often not outgrown till they're 7. And the Hotrock is so well made, if it's looked after, it should be fit to pass on to the next rider.
'With awesome graphics and a stable and durable design, the Hotrock 16 Coaster is the perfect option for little kids looking for their next bike.
- The tough, light, and durable Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built to last.
- Strong and durable alloy wheels can handle years of wear and tear.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.'
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 16" singlespeed coaster, formed tubes w/ kickstand mount, horizontal dropouts|
|FORK||Hi-Ten steel, 1-1/8" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts|
|HEADSET||Ahead, 1/8" sealed cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Ahead, alloy, 1-1/8"|
|HANDLEBARS||BMX, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 115mm rise, 22.2mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Kids, Kraton w/ flange, closed end|
|CHAIN||KMC HV410, 1/2"x1/8"|
|CRANKSET||Hi-Ten steel, OPC|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Steel, OPC Ball retainer type|
|PEDALS||Composite platform, ball bearings, 1/2"|
|RIMS||24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h|
|FRONT HUB||Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Steel, coaster brake, nutted axle, 28h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 16x2.0"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 16x2.0"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Kids, integrated handle, 25.4mm integrated steel seatpost|
|SEAT BINDER||Forged alloy, single bolt, 31.8mm|
|Pearl Light Turquoise/Turquoise/Gallardo Orange||16"||888818023585|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|