Specialized Elite Road Shoe
- Specialized Elite Road Shoe
- This ratchet buckle makes it easier to fine tune adjustment
- Look compatible road bike shoes
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||41||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||42||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||43||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||44||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||45||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||46||Now Only £75.00 Was £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Elite Road Shoe
With a ratchet buckle top strap, Specialized Elite Road Shoes are a step up from their Road Sport Shoes.
This ratchet buckle makes it easier to fine tune adjustment on the fly: tighter for out-the-saddle sprints, eased off should your feet swell in the heat.
- The injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and lightweight.
- Measuring 6.0 on the Specialized Stiffness scale, the sole is stiff enough to make a noticeable difference to your pedalling performance, whilst retaining sufficient resilience for short walks.
- The sole is drilled and threaded to take 3-bolt (Look or Shimano SPD-SL-style ) pedal cleats.
- Note that cleats come supplied with pedals or as spare parts, and never with the shoes.
- The uppers are a supple, hard wearing synthetic leather.
- Mesh panels at the top of the uppers make these shoes faster drying.
- Two Velcro straps complement the top ratchet buckle strap.
- The three straps are offset to offer a more secure fit.
- The yellow soles help get you seen, as do the dark reflective materials on the straps, heel and toe, which light up when shone upon.
- Weight: 604g based upon weighing a pair of size 43 Specialized Elite Road Shoes at Bike Co-op HQ in May 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort. Read on...
Specialized BG (Body Geometry) Shoes
Body Geometry shoes are the result of a collaboration between Specialized bikes and Dr Andy Pruitt: sports scientist, author, one-time US national team coach and a world expert in cycling-enduced tendonitis.
The contoured Body Geometry footbed supports two key areas of the foot: the metatarsal and the longitudinal arch.
- The raised metatarsal button section of the BG shoe's footbed spreads the metatarsal bones. This helps prevent pressure on the nerves and blood vessels, thus helping to reduce 'hot spots', swelling, and general foot discomfort.
- The footbed's raised longitudinal arch support provides a stable platform to minimize arch flex and improve power transfer and efficiency.
- The varus wedge slightly angles the forefoot to match its natural canted position, bringing the foot into full contact with the pedal and eliminating rotational movement of the knee, shin, and foot.
- Combining these three elements means that, compared with riding in standard footwear (cycling or otherwise), a Body Geometry shoe helps keep your leg better aligned and encourages a smoother pedalling stroke, and therefore help prevent knee pain and strain.
'Designed for your daily commute, a demanding sportive, or an epic fondo. The Elite Road shoe is wrapped in 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility and loaded with Body Geometry technology for superior comfort.'
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||42||719676075167|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||43||719676074757|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||44||719676074702|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||45||719676074771|
|Black/Hyper Green Reflective||46||719676076102|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|