Specialized Echelon II Helmet
- Specialized Echelon II cycling helmet
- Super-vented road bike helmet
- Sleek design offers a better view of the road ahead
|Black||Large||£50.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Red||Large||£50.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Red||Small||£50.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Safety Ion||Medium||£50.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Saftey Ion||Small||£50.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Echelon II Helmet
With its sleek aero lines, its 31 air-sucking vents and its internal reinforcement, the Specialized Echelon II Helmet is the epitome of today's modern road bike helmets.
- The 31-vent Specialized Echelon II Helmet is made for road biking, equally suitable for commuting and leisure.
- Road bike design - the Specialized Echelon II is low profile at the front and doesn't have a visor. That way it won't block your view when you ride on the drops with your head down and eyes looking up.
- The EPS shell's composite matrix internal reinforcement enables Specialized to safely manufacture this helmet with larger, more cooling vents.
- Being available in three sizes and coming with an easy-adjust, four-height-position Headset SL fit belt with micro-adjustable dial help ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Echelon II features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system.
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle.
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points.
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting.
- The straps themselves are reflective as are the logos on the helmet to further enhance safety.
- Weight: 310g - based upon weighing a medium Specialized Echelon II Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Sizes: S (51-57), M (54-60), L (57-63cm).
- The 4th Dimension Cooling System is so called because it has four elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
'With a sleek and fast look, the Echelon helmet presents a compact profile on a rider's head. And with increased ventilation and an ergonomic design, you're guaranteed an exceptional fit, tremendous comfort, and ample ventilation. Accordingly, it's the ideal helmet for road cycling enthusiasts.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|