Specialized Crossroads Armadillo Tyre
- Specialized Crossroads Armadillo Tyre
- More puncture-resistant smooth-rolling bicycle tyre
- Available in hybrid and mountain bike sizes
|700*38C||£30.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
This is the Specialized Crossroads Tyreupgraded with Specialized's most advanced Armadillo puncture protection.
I (the Bike Co-op's Ged) can highly recommend these tyres, having enjoyed three puncture free years with my last pair of Armadillos.
The Specialized Crossroads Armadillo Tyre is now available in 650b/27.5x1.9-inch, as well as the long-established 26x1.9 and 700x38 sizes.
Fitted to a mountain bike the Crossroads Armadillo matches the cushioning of a mountain bike tyre with the smoother-rolling tread of a hybrid.
This makes it a good replacement tyre for a 26-inch wheeled hybrid or a 700x38 inch wheel hybrid.
Alternatively, you can fit the appropriate Crossroads to near-any 26 or 27.5-inch wheel mountain bike and transform it into a smoother-rolling hybrid-like city bike
The tyre's smooth rolling centre tread and its knobbly tread shoulders make it the perfect urban all-rounder tyre whether the roads you ride are smooth, dirt or gravel.
- The smooth centre tread reduces rolling resistance and enhances speed potential.
- The tyre's side knobs offer traction when you take a dirt road detour.
- Hard wearing 70a compound for longevity.
- Armadillo 'bead to bead' protection - the tyre's entire casing is armoured against penetration (not just the sub tread as is the case with the Flak Jacket-reinforced standard Specialized Crossroads).
- Wire bead.
- Recommended tyre pressure: 35-80psi (26 x 1.95 inch tyre), 75-100psi (700x38 tyre).
- 675g (700x38), 680g (26x1.9), 730g (27.5x1.9) - checked at bike co-op HQ in January 2016.
SpecializedBuy Specialized bikes from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op's fantastic range of road, mountain, hybrid, electric and kids bikes and bicycle kit from California's best.
See all Tyres - Hybrid & Commuting from Specialized
See all products from Specialized
See all Tyres - Hybrid & Commuting
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|