Specialized Centro Helmet
|Safety Ion||£40.00||In Stock|
Specialized Centro Helmet
Featuring vents that are wide enough to put your D-lock through when you park your bike, the Centro is Specialized's unique take on the bicycle commuting helmet.
The Specialized Centro Helmet offers the extra skull coverage normally associated with a skate lid, but with one crucial difference. The Specialized Centro's vents are much wider to encourage airflow, so you're far less likely to arrive at your work place (or leisure destination) in a sweat.
4th Dimension Cooling System
Talking of ventilation, the Specialized Centro Helmet boast the 4th Dimension Cooling System proven on Specialized more expensive helmets.
4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
More Specialized Centro Helmet Features
- The rear vent is so large (3cm high x 5cm across) you can pop the leg of a D-lock or a cable through it, and safely secure your Specialized Centro Helmet to the bike when you lock it up.
- Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes it easier to adjust this helmet's straps to achieve the best possible fit.
- These Tri-Fix guides also help keep the straps properly adjusted so they won't require re-tightening so frequently.
- The straps themselves are reflective so they help ensure you're seen after dark.
- Reflective decals also boost your visibility.
- Fitted with patented clip-on visor, which is removable if you'd rather ride peak free.
- In-moulded shell - the outer polycarbonate shell is fused, not taped, to the inner EPS (expanded polystyrene) business-end of the lid to strengthen the helmet and give it the integrity required to make it lightweight and well vented.
- Specialized Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure and accurate fit.
- One-size (54-62cm) fits most head sizes.
- Only 273g - based upon weighing a Specialized Centro Helmet (inc visor) at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2014. That's very light for an urban helmet.
'Premium features, certified protection, and casual styling make the Centro a great value helmet for riding around town and commuting.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|