Specialized Body Geometry Bar Phat
Specialized BG Bar Phat
Bar Phat is the latest Body Geometry innovation - i.e. it's designed to increase riding comfort.
- A unique and lightweight Body Geometry road bar damping system, that dramatically improves road bike comfort by significantly reducing shock transmitted to the rider's hands.
- This kit comprises viscoelastic pads for the top of the bars and in the drops. These pads are covered with suede-textured Roubaix tape.
- The result is comfort without adding too much thickness.
- Reduces hand pressure up to 50% when compared to traditional cork tape.
- Used by the Domina Vacanze racing team.
- Titanium-finish bar plugs.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I used this to replace the original foam grips on my touring bike about a year and a half ago. It greatly reduces the vibration from the handlebars, and makes for a comfortable ride. I've just ordered more to use an a racing bike as the tape was so thin it was like riding with bare metal. It was easy to install on the bike and even with the thicker gel pads, doesn't look too bulky, or feel loose when gripping the bars. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable ride.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|