Specialized BG Internal Valgus Wedges (2 Pack)
- Specialized Body Geometry Internal Wedges (2 Pack)
- BG wedges can make any cycling shoe more comfortable
- Positions your foot correctly - can prevent knee or hip pain
|Orange||39-40||Now Only £3.99 Was £6.00||In Stock|
|Orange||49-50||Now Only £3.99 Was £6.00||In Stock|
|Yellow||39-40||Now Only £3.99 Was £6.00||In Stock|
|Yellow||49-50||Now Only £3.99 Was £6.00||In Stock|
Specialized Body Geometry Internal Wedges(2 Pack)
For the majority of people, the foot, knee, and hip are not correctly aligned while cycling. This can cause biomechanical inefficiency, a loss of power and in some cases, can lead to knee or hip pain.
Originally proven on Specialized Body Geometry Shoes, slipping a BG Wedge under the insole can correct your foot position on the pedal.
Why BG Wedges are a good thing
- Most of us (85% of the population) have Varus angulation - the big toe is naturally higher than the little toe.
- When you cycle, the big toe is forced down when you pedal, causing the knee to rotate inwards.
- While this rotation is almost imperceptible, imagine what it might do to your knees over time when you're pedalling say, 90 revs per minute.
- The orange Varus Wedge is 1.5mm higher on the outside of the foot than it is on the inside (crank side).
- Fitting the wedge brings the foot into full contact with the pedal.
- This helps eliminate rotational movement and helps keep the the knee, the shin and the foot properly aligned.
- Approximately 5% of us have Valgus angulation - the outside of the forefoot is higher.
- The yellow Valgus Wedge will correct this problem.
- Specialized Body Geometry Internal Wedges are vented for comfort.
- They come supplied as a pair of either orange wedges to correct Varus angulation or yellow wedges to correct Valgus angulation.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|