Specialized Andorra Women's Helmet
- Specialized Andorra women's cycling helmet
- Women's mountain bike helmet
- Better vented easier-to-adjust trail lid
|Black/Pink||Medium||£55.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Andorra Women's Helmet
No need to go to the Pyrenees to enjoy Andorra. The Specialized Andorra Women's Helmet is a 23-vent trail lid you'll appreciate any ride.
'Trail lid' means this helmet extends lower down the back of the head compared with a more road bike-oriented lid, so it offers more skull protection. This extra coverage also means a trail lid tends to fit more securely than one that's perched higher on the head. Last but not least, a trail lid's wider, deeper, cooling vents help you let off steam on long climbs. All these benefits make a trail lid a great choice for everyday riding too - even when you cycle miles from any trail.
- The matching visor helps keep glare and rain splash off your eyes or shades.
- This aFIX visor is easily detachable if you'd rather ride without one.
- The ponytail-compatible HairPort SL fit system offers four-position height adjustment.
- The HairPort SL's micro-adjustable dial makes it easy to loosen or tighten its nape-hugging cradle, on-the-fly.
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Andorra features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system.
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level, so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle.
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points.
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid. This enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- 336g - based upon weighing a medium version of the Specialized Andorra Women's Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
- Being available in three sizes and coming with an easy-adjust, four-height-position HairPort SL fit belt with micro-adjustable dial help ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Sizes: S (51-57), M (54-60), L (57-63cm).
- The Andorra Women's Helmet boast Specialized's 4th Dimension Cooling System.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Airport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
'The Andorra is the perfect trail riding helmet. The Tri-Fix straps and HairPort SL fit system allow for a simple, more secure setup for women. Meanwhile, sizeable venting and extended rear coverage help keep riders cool and confident while riding.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|