Specialized Allez Elite '16
- Specialized Allez Elite road bike
- Specialized Allez with E5 frame and carbon fork
- D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology
|Gallardo Oranage/Black/Grey/White||52cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Gallardo Oranage/Black/Grey/White||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Gallardo Oranage/Black/Grey/White||56cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Gallardo Oranage/Black/Grey/White||58cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Satin Charcoal/Black/Silver/White||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Satin Charcoal/Black/Silver/White||56cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Satin Charcoal/Black/Silver/White||58cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
Specialized Allez Elite Smartweld
The Elite version of the Specialized Allez is built on an even more deluxe D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology E5 frame.
Upgrades from Specialized Allez Sport
- D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology - optimised weld location makes for a more durable, stiffer head tube junction. This process allows Specialized to use less material without compromising the frames integrity and thus safely lose weight.
- What's more, each Allez Elite frame is built with a tube set, specific to its size - not just to deliver optimal strength-to-weight ratio, but also to maximise vertical compliance, and hence comfort.
- Manufacturer's published frame weight: 1,250g - thats' as light as the carbon frame on similarly-priced road bikes.
- Shimano Tiagra STI Dual Control 2x10 shifters are that wee bit slicker than 8 or 9-speed because the higher you go up the Shimano hierarchy, the better the long-term performance.
Same as Specialized Allez Sport
- Classic, proven road frame geometry (73.5-degree seat tube angle x 73-degree head tube angle on 54cm frame) for optimal comfort and performance.
- Shimano STI gear shifters - STI means Shimano Total Integration. The gear shifters are integrated with the brake levers so you can change gear any time without having to take your hands off the brake lever hoods.
- Being a Specialized bike, the Allez comes with a Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Saddle - regularly rated as among the most comfortable available.
- In line with the growing consensus that 25mm wide tyres are not only more comfortable but also faster than 700x23s, the wheels are fitted with Specialized's own Espoir Sport 700x25 tyres with proven BlackBelt puncture protection.
- Specialized Axis system-built wheels.
- The Specialized Comp shallow drop handlebars are more comfortable for most riders than traditional deeper drop bars.
- Taping the bars with their own deluxe S-Wrap bar tape is a perfect example of Specialized's attention to detail.
Specialized E5 Alloy
E5 truly is an elite alloy, Tour tested in France by the likes of Mario Cipollini in the early 2000s. E5 is a unique-to-Specialized alloy of aluminium, silicon, copper, manganese, magnesium and zinc. E5 is more formable than conventional 6061 aluminium. This enables Specialized to specify every inch of tube so the frame is as light as possible where it can be and strong as possible where needs be.
The E5-frame Allez is the latest example of what Specialized do best. That is, more than any other bicycle manufacturer, Specialized have made their name by creating some of the world's best high-end bikes and then making that technology (proven at the highest level of bicycle racing by the likes of Vincenzo Nibali) available to us regular riders.
'Specialized Allez Range
The all-new Allez is built to explode off the front and deliver unbridled speed to the ride, and all without blowing up your wallet in the process. With pro-level looks, high-end performance, and a feisty demeanour that'll serve you well on weekend races, this bike is ready to take you to the next level of your riding.
Specialized Allez Elite
The Allez Elite is a race-ready road bike that's itching to get to the finish line. With its newly revised Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, coupled with the revolutionary E5 Premium Aluminium frame featuring D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, it's a bike that's just begging to be put through the paces.'
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology 1-1/8" lower bearing, threaded BB|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm, 70mm short reach|
|TAPE||Specialized S-Wrap, w/ bar end plug, 8mm bar shaper|
|FRONT BRAKE||AXIS 1.0|
|REAR BRAKE||AXIS 1.0|
|FRONT MECH||Shimano Tiagra|
|REAR MECH||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tiagra STI|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28|
|CHAIN||KMC X-10, 10-speed reusable Missing Link|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Tiagra, compact|
|PEDALS||Nylon flat test ride, loose-ball, w/ reflectors|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS Classic|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS Classic|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x25C|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x25C|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Toupé Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.2mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|