Specialized Align Helmet
- The Specialized Align boasts high-end bicycle helmet features at an accessible price.
- Specialized's HeadSet SX micro-adjustable speed-dial makes it especially easy to tighten or loosen this helmet's rear retention fit-belt.
- The 4th Dimension Cooling System channels air in through the front and sides and out the back.
|Neon Orange||£30.00||In Stock|
|Red/Black Grid||£30.00||Low Stock|
|Safety Ion||£30.00||Low Stock|
Specialized Align Helmet
The Specialized Align is one of the best buys in trail-style lids - i.e. it's a helmet with more rear coverage than an XC / road-oriented lid. The fact that it sits lower down the back of the head also makes for a helmet that fits more securely than one that's perched higher.
- Made for mountain biking, great for any riding.
- Specialized's HeadSet SX micro-adjustable speed-dial makes it especially easy to tighten or loosen this helmet's rear retention fit belt.
- Comfortable wide straps with reflective webbing enhance comfort and safety.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid - enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- Easy to use U-Turn strap adjusters.
- Supplied with clip-on visor.
- 338g based upon weighing one of these helmets at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2012.
- Unisize 54-62cm.
- If that size is too small, try the Specialized Max.
- The Specialized Align Helmet boast the 4th Dimension Cooling System commonly found on more expensive Specialized helmets.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
'If certified protection at a great value isn’t reason enough, this feature-rich design also includes the HeadSet SX dial fit system for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.'
SpecializedConsistent innovators since they were founded in 1974, it's little wonder Specialized have been the Bike Co-op’s best selling brand for more than three decades. What makes Specialized truly exceptional is their ability to continually develop their race-proven technologies, whilst always striving to make their innovations available at more accessible prices. This is true whether it's a Specialized road bike, a Specialized mountain bike or a Specialized hybrid bike. A Specialized Allez entry level road bike is difficult to distinguish from a 2 grand Specialized Tarmac from 10 paces. Same goes for the Specialized Stumpjumper hardtail-derived Hardrock. This philosophy is carried through Specialized's extensive range of cycling accessories and equipment. That's why if you are looking for a best buy at any price point, more often than not, you'll find yourself opting for the Specialized helmet, the Specialized tyre, the Specialized pump, the Specialized shoe....
See all Helmets - Adult from Specialized
See all products from Specialized
See all Helmets - Adult
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|The helmet is comfortable and easy to fit. The pads on the inside can be taken off to wash. I have at least two (so I can wear one whilst the pads for another are in the wash). It's designed to force air over your head so that your head stays cool when you exert yourself. This is a great feature in the summer but irritating in the winter. In the winter I wear something under the helmet but I tightened it to its full extent and now that helmet won't fit in the summer. It's designed to force air over your head so that your head stays cool when you exert yourself. This is a great feature in the summer but irritating in the winter. In the winter I wear something under the helmet but I tightened it to its full extent and now that helmet won't fit in the summer. I have used this helmet in anger (bike slipped over on ice) and I would not be here today if I had not been wearing a helmet! In short it's a great helmet most of the year but can make you feel cold in the winter.|
|Best helmet I have ever purchased. Light, easy to adjust, no fiddling with twisted straps, no fiddling to adjust side straps, sits low on head, snug fit, great rear tension system. fantastic colour, safety ion, makes it easy to be seen and stylish. fantastic value for money|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|