Specialized Airtool Sport Steel Floor Pump
Specialized Air Tool Sport Steel Floor Pump
The Air Tool Sport Pump delivers the performance and ease-of-use you would expect from an all-metal track pump from Specialized.
- The all-steel base and barrel ensure the Specialized Air Tool Sport Steel Floor Pump's sturdy longevity.
- Twin head convenience - one side for Schrader valves, the other for Presta.
- The pump's ergonomic Wing handle offers a very comfortable hand hold.
- The 100cm / 42 inch hose is long enough to access your tyres when your bike is mounted to a workstand.
- Large (50mm) easy-to-read 0-160psi pressure gauge.
Why buy a track pump?
Inflate your tyres to the correct pressure and your bike will roll faster on a cushion of air, so it will require less effort to pedal. Ride with tyres too soft and they’ll wear out 4-times faster, and you’ll be far more likely to suffer punctures.
But isn’t inflating tyres a pain? Not if you own a good track pump. With both feet on the base to keep the pump steady and both hands on the handle to push a large volume of air every stroke, you can inflate a fat tyre from naught to 60psi or a skinny tyre up to 140, no sweat, in a fraction of the time it would take with a hand pump.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|