Specialized Airnet Helmet
Specialized Airnet Helmet
The Specialized Airnet enjoys many of the features of the Specialized Prevail. However, it's even more aero, and it introduces a number of innovations of its own including eyewear vent grips and merino anti-odour pads.
What's more you can swap out the original pads for a liner that incorporates merino pads and a peak. This arrangement is a neater alternative to the old trick of wearing a peaked cycling cap under your road helmet to shade your eyes from the sun or rain.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement enables Specialized to build the Airnet with 23 extra wide, extra long vents to maximise cooling airflow.
- Eyewear grippers integrated into the front and rear vents help ensure secure sunglasses storage whenever you take your shades off and slot them into this lid.
- Like the best base layers, the Airnet's pads are odour-resistant Drirelease merino wool.
- The ultra-light Mindset fit belt system is height adjustable, while its discreet micro-dial delivers the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System comprising Mega Mouthport, in-line vent configuration, deep internal vent channelling and rear exhaust ports helps you keep a cool head.
- Specialized's minimal Instrap webbing system is ultra-light, easier to set up and it resists twisting.
- This thin, soft, lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Airnet features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system.
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle.
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points.
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting.
- 337g - based on weighing a large Specialized Airnet Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
'Clean and simple, the Airnet helmet is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|