Specialized Air Tool COMBO2 Pump
- Specialized Air Tool CombO2 Pump
- Combined CO2 pump and conventional pump
- Optimised for MTB tubes with Schrader valves
Specialized Air Tool CombO2 Pump
The Specialized Air Tool CombO2 Pump combines a conventional schrader pump and a CO₂ pump in a single inflation device.
Use the Co2 when you're in a hurry. Inflate with free fresh air, as normal, when you're not.
- Supplied with threaded 16g cartridge.
- A compression release button allows for controlled CO₂ discharge, and safe storage of unused CO₂.
- The cartridge is stored inside the pump body wrong way up to ensure it won't accidentally discharge CO₂.
- The pump operates in normal mode, even with the CO₂ cartridge stored in the pump's barrel.
- Schrader-only pump head with lever lock.
- Inflates up to 80psi.
- Another first from Specialized, they now publish how much air volume their pumps deliver per stroke. In this case: 45cc.
- 215g - based on weighing a Specialized Air Tool COMBO2 Pump at Bike Co-op HQ in November 2015.
- Only 17cm / 7 inches long, the Specialized Air Tool CombO2 Pump does not come with a frame-fit bracket - probably because it's so easy to store in your back pocket or a small rucsac.
'A uniquely designed inflation device that combines the quick, simple operation of CO₂ with the reliability of a traditional pump.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|