Solo Early Winter Full Finger Glove
- Solo Early Winter Full Finger Glove
- Softshell cycling gloves
- Low-bulk wind and rain resistant gloves
|Black||Medium||Our Price £19.99 RRP £39.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Sulphur||Large||Our Price £19.99 RRP £39.99||In Stock|
|Sulphur||Medium||Our Price £19.99 RRP £39.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Solo Early Winter Full Finger Glove
Not just for early winter, these gloves are perfect on any ride where the temperature is down to single digits Celsius.
Solo Early Winter Full Finger Gloves are perfect for those days when it's too cool for track mitts, but your full-on winter gloves would be too warm.
- The gloves are made in a minimal-bulk, water-repellent softshell polyester fabric mixed with fleecy, breathable, Italian Thermo Roubaix.
- This fabric mix offers good protection from chill winds and showers.
- The gloves' 15% elastane content ensures a snug, stretch fit.
- Silicone dots on palms, forefingers and middle fingers offer excellent grip and lever control.
- The gloves are gel padded at the ulnar zone to enhance comfort and help prevent hand numbness.
- The large Solo reflective logo on the back of each glove ensures hand signals are seen.
- The close-fitting wristband makes for a snug fit to eliminate gaps and keep out the elements.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees.
Upgrades over Solo Roubaix Full Finger Gloves
- The softshell fabric makes Solo Early Winter Gloves more wind and rain resistant.
- The gel padding is very welcome on longer rides.
This is the story of Solo
'Solo cycle clothing was born from my dissatisfaction with the style of contemporary cycle clothing. While I had a deep respect for modern pro-cyclists, I didn’t particularly admire the ‘moving billboard’ look of modern team kit. What I did love was the clothing worn by the pro-riders of the 1950's - 1970's. These were simple and powerful designs which demonstrated that less is more. Talking with my friends and cycling acquaintances made me realise there were other cyclists who felt the same.
I searched for clothing that had the same flair and emotion I saw in the vintage jerseys. The choice seemed to be either replica kits and original wool or wool/acrylic jerseys. The replica team kits seemed to lose so much in the translation to modern garments, while the original wool jerseys looked great but weren’t very practical for daily riding.
At the time I had a graphic design business, but there was a nagging feeling that there must be more to life than designing brand identities for other companies. I guess you could call it a mid-life crisis... So I took the plunge and decided to combine my experience in the design industry with my love of cycling and create something special: a range of cycle clothing inspired by the great riders, grand tours, equipment and cycling culture of that golden era. The clothing had to be functional and well constructed but more importantly, it had to make you feel great. The decision was made and one year later, in August 2005, Solo was born. Since day one our mission remains the same: to produce the most beautiful cycle clothing in the world.
Solo clothing has now been purchased by cyclists in over 50 countries and we’re steadily increasing the network of retailers selling Solo worldwide. We’ve made a lot of new friends since we started – one of the most gratifying aspects of the business – and we value the feedback we get from our customers and cycling friends. Knowing that people all over the world are enjoying riding their bikes while wearing Solo is immensely satisfying to us.
A big thanks to all of you who have purchased Solo clothing.'
Paul Mason – founder, Solo Cycle Clothing.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|