Slime Slimepro Lite Self Healing Inner Tube
- Slime Slimepro Lite Smart Tube Self Healing Inner Tube
- A lighter weight Slime-filled tube
- Slime seals holes so you can keep on riding
|700*19/25||Presta||£17.59||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Slime Slimepro Lite Smart Tube Self Healing Inner Tube
Slime Slimepro Lite Self Healing Inner Tube offers you the puncture protection of a sealant-filled tube without the weight penalty normally associated with puncture-resisitant tubes.
Slime has been recognised as the number one name in bicycle inner tube sealants since its introduction in 1989.
'Slime Tube sealant prevents and repairs flat tires caused by puncturing objects up to 1/8″ (3mm) in diameter. Slime works repeatedly to repair new and existing punctures and is guaranteed to perform for up to 2 years!'
- The Slime Slimepro Lite Smart Tube Self Healing Inner Tube is pre filled with Slime.
- Made for 700c tyres from 18 to 25mm wide.
- Weighs just 105g based upon weighing one Slime Slimepro Lite Smart Tube at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- (For reference, a standard 700 x 20/28 Specialized inner tubeweighs 100g.)
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
See road.cc review.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|