SKS Raceblade Pro
- SKS Raceblade Pro Mudguards in 2 sizes
- Standard Raceblade for bikes w/ 700x25 tyres
- XL Raceblade for tyres up to 700x32
|Black||Std||Our Price £40.49 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
|Black||XL||Our Price £40.49 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
|White||Std||Our Price £40.49 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
SKS Raceblade Pro
SKS Raceblade Pro mudguards for road bikes are available in two sizes
The Pro suffix is your clue that this is the latest, improved version of SKS Raceblades - our best selling mudguards for close-clearance road bikes.
SKS Raceblades are perfect for road bikes whose close-clearance tyres and/or lack of eyelets prevent you fittingf regular SKS P-series guards.
Speedy fitting make SKS Raceblade Pros an excellent choice if you generally prefer to ride mudguard-less - until the weather dictates otherwise.
- The SKS Raceblade Pro comes supplied as a set of front and rear mudguards.
- As is the SKS way, the Raceblade is chromoplastic (aluminium reinforced nylon) and its stays are stainless steel.
- A rubber spoiler/mudlap on the end of each guard extends the Pro's coverage by 10cm+ centimetre compared with the original Raceblade.
- The rear spoiler helps prevent you spraying your buddies, riding behind you on the chain-gang.
- The front mudguard has a pair of rubber-faced brackets which are secured to the fork blades with laddered rubber straps.
- The rear mudguard has a pair of rubber-faced brackets which are secured to the seatstays with laddered rubber straps.
- The laddered rubber strap's 9 pairs of slots means it can be quickly secured round the fattest fork leg or the skinniest seat stay.
Standard SKS Raceblade Pro
- Made for bikes with tyres up to 700x25
- Manufacturer's published weight: 335g
- Front mudguard length approx. 519 mm
- Rear mudguard length approx. 680 mm
'The simple, two-joint quick-release fixing system can not only be mounted quickly, but also fits aero forks and frames. That's why the Raceblade Pro can be mounted on almost every road bike and can be adjusted ideally to the radius of the wheel with the length adjustment of the struts. The lightweight and extra long spoiler offers additional protection.'
Standard SKS Raceblade Pro XL
- Made for bikes with tyres up to 700x32
- Manufacturer's published weight: 365g
- Front mudguard length approx. 565 mm
- Rear mudguard length approx. 730 mm
'The ulimate clip-on mudguard set for road and cyclocross bikes for tyre width between 25 and 32mm. Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks and is also compatible with disc brakes, direct mount brakes and thru axles. Mudguards can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Its superlight extra long mud flaps give additional spray protection. In addition to using the quick release rubber straps it can also be fixed in place with zip ties. Includes adhesive protection kit to avoid damaging the paintwork.'
SKSBuy SKS mudguards at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative online or instore. Free delivery on orders over £20
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific from SKS
See all products from SKS
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|