SHIMANO105 HG601 11 Speed HG-X11 Chain Sil-Tec
- Shimano 105 HG601 11 Speed HG-X11 Chain Sil-Tec
- Shimano 11-speed road bike chain
- Works with Dura-Ace, Ultegra and 105 11-speed cassettes
|£29.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano 105 HG601 11 Speed HG-X11 Chain Sil-Tec
The Shimano Hyperglide Chain CN-HG600 chain is made for Shimano's 11-speed transmissions - Dura-Ace, Ultegra and 105.
- Super-narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design (you don't have to worry about fitting the chain 'right way up' as is the case with asymmetrical chains).
- Shimano's Sil-Tec surface treatment - the chain's zinc-alloy plated inner links are PTFE plated for a marked reduction in friction.
- The happy result is a lower maintenance chain with greater resistance to abrasion, less chance of chain suck and a 20% increase in longevity compared with the equivalent Shimano chain with no Sil-Tec plating.
- Designed for perfect interface with Shimano 11-speed cassette and chainrings to deliver smoother shifting under load and maximum pedalling efficiency.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 257 grams
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|