Shimano XT M772 Shadow Rear Gear
|GS (Medium Cage, Top Normal)||£69.99||In Stock|
Shimano Deore XT RD-M772 Shadow Rear Derailleur
The biggest performance leap in Shimano MTB mechs.
Shadow represents the biggest performance leap in Shimano MTB rear mechs since they invented the Deore Derailleur 25 years ago.
- Shadow refers to the mech's super low profile. This means that it doesn't protrude like a regular rear derailleur. It remains more inboard, shadowing the cassette cog it effortlessly guides the chain to.
- This design help keep the RD-M772 Shadow out the way of roots, rocks and similar mech molesters.
- A single extra strong tension spring prevents the mech bouncing on the chainstay on bumpy descents.
- Direct routing promotes a smoother cable run and helps prevent snagging.
- All-alloy construction = low weight, strength and durability.
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings ensure slick shifting.
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity for crisper gear shifts.
- Made for 9-speed, works fine with 7 or 8-speed cassettes too.
- Durable low-friction sealed-bearing tension pulley.
- 'Top normal' spring - i.e. the derailleur's 'state of rest' is adjacent to the smallest rear cog (till you push the Rapidfire lever and thus tension the cable to shift to a bigger cog).
- Recommended total capacity: 45t (SGS), 33t (GS).
Recommended max rear cog: 34t.
Recommended minimum rear cog: 11t.
- Weight 228g (SGS).
ShimanoShimano are the world's largest bicycle component company, thanks to their ability to innovate and perfect - think indexed gear shifting, Hyperglide cassettes STI, XT, SPD, STEPS…
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids
|GS (Medium Cage, Top Normal)||4524667130321|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|