Shimano Women's WR32 Road Shoe
|White||38||Our Price £49.99 RRP £74.99||In Stock|
|White||39||Our Price £49.99 RRP £74.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|White||41||Our Price £49.99 RRP £74.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano WR32 Women's Road Shoe
The Shimano WR32 is an innovative women's road bike shoe design, featuring Shimano's Dynalast system, which positions your foot in the optimal position for encouraging a more efficient up stroke.
- Shimano Dynalast sets the foot in an optimal ergonomic position to promote a more efficient up stroke.
- The low-profile, lightweight glassfibre-reinforced polyamide sole offers the requisite stiffness and low stack height you look for in a technical road bike shoe.
- Triple asymmetrical straps - two with Velcro, the top one with a ratcheting adjuster - ensures a positive fit whilst minimising pressure on the top of the foot.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers
- SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible (not supplied - cleats come with pedals, or as spares, not with shoes).
- Manufacturer's published weight: only 486 g per pair in size 40.
'A snug, durable, breathable shoe which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the rider.'
'The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|