Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 Speed Cassette
Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 10-Speed Cassette
If you can bear the 45g weight penalty, the Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 10-Speed Cassette will do much the same as a Dura-Ace cassette, while saving you a serious amount of loot.
- The nickel-plated finish makes the cogs harder wearing and more corrosion resistant than plain steel sprockets.
- The cogs are then drilled to further reduce weight.
- The cogs are mounted on an alloy carrier. This creates a rigid platform to help eliminate play and ensure predictable shifting.
- The computer-designed Shimano Hyperglide cogs' contoured shift gates ensure a crisp smooth shift, even under load.
- The close-ratio 10-speed set up helps you develop a smoother cadence (RPMs) and a more fluid and efficient riding style.
- Must only be used with a Super Narrow 10-speed Shimano HG-compatible chain.
- Approximate weight: 208g (11-23 cassette).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|