Shimano Touring SPD Pedals A600
- The PD-A600 Shimano Ultrgra-quality pedal uses 2-bolt SPD cleats.
- This means you can use these pedals with the type of cycling shoes you can comfortably walk in.
- These pedals are equally suitable for touring, commuting, sportive and racing.
|Now only £59.49 Was £69.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano PD-A600 Touring SPD Pedals
The PD-A600 Shimano Ultrgra-quality pedal uses 2-bolt SPD cleats. This means you can use these pedals with the type of cycling shoes you can comfortably walk in. This makes these pedal suitable for touring and commuting, yet they wouldn't look out of place on the 4-figure road bike you reserve for sportives and racing.
- Wider than SPD mountain bike pedals, PD-A600s offer a more comfortable foot platform for long days out on the road.
- This wide platform helps alleviate foot fatigue.
- The low-profile platform optimises pedaling efficiency.
- Adjustable cleat retention tension.
- Single-sided mechanism - you can only step in one side. This is easier than it sounds because the PD-A600 Pedal tends to correct itself so the cleat engagement mechanism is nearly always available when required.
- Supplied with pair of Shimano SM-SH51 single-direction release SPD cleats.
- 292g per pair + 52g for the cleats.
Ever wondered why you are more likely to find Shimano parts (rather than components from any other manufacturer) on the majority of bikes built over the last quarter century?
Looking for a brief overview of where each component group ranks in Shimano's hierarchy? Visit our Shimano blog.
See all Pedals - Road & Touring Clipless from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Pedals - Road & Touring Clipless
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|