Shimano Sora R3000 9-Speed Sti Lever Set
- Shimano Sora R3000 brake/gear levers
- Shimano 9-Speed STI levers for drop bars
- Includes gear cables
Shimano Sora R3000 9-Speed STI Lever Set
Complete set of right and left-hand Shimano Sora STI dual control combined brake levers and 2x9 gear shifters including Optislick gear cables and housing.
- Shimano Sora STI 2x9-speed gear shifters / brake Dual Control levers for bikes with drop handlebars.
- For drop bar bicycles with Shimano-compatible 9-speed cassettes and double chainsets (not suitable for triples).
- The cable ports enable clean, hidden cable routing under the bar tape.
- The ergonomic rubber hoods offer an especially comfortable perch for your hands from where you can enjoy easy access to the brake levers and gear shifters.
- The brake levers are reach adjustable for smaller hands.
- The levers' light action delivers the smooth gear shifting and braking performance we've learned to expect from precision Shimano indexing system shifting.
- Compatible with 9-speed rear derailleurs.
- Comes complete with a pair of Shimano's slick SP41 OPTISLICK inner cables cables with housing to ensure optimum performance.
- This lever set is frequently spotted on quality road and cross bikes costing between around £500 and £1,200.
ShimanoShimano are the world's largest bicycle component company, thanks to their ability to innovate and perfect - think indexed gear shifting, Hyperglide cassettes STI, XT, SPD, STEPS…
See all Gear Levers & Controls - Road from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Gear Levers & Controls - Road
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|