Shimano Sora 3500 Dual Pivot Brake
- Sora makes Shimano Super SLR braking performance more affordable.
- A true Shimano Dual Pivot brake for road bikes.
- The Sora 3500 calliper now boasts easy toe-in
|Black||Rear||£24.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano Sora 3500 Dual Pivot Brake Calliper
Sora makes Shimano Super SLR performance more affordable.
SLR stands for Shimano Linear Response - an integrated lever, cable and calliper system that minimises friction and maximises brake power and modulation.
Shimano's much-copied Dual Pivot brake calliper is a key part of this design. This means that each brake arm pivots independently so you are far less likely to suffer problems of centering the brakes as was the case with old-school single pivot systems where it was more likely for one pad to rub against the rim
- Supplied as a single brake calliper.
- Fits front or rear.
- The Sora 3500 calliper now boasts easy toe-in (same as more expensive Shimano brakes up to Dura-Ace).
- A washer on the brake shoe's fixing bolt makes it easier to toe the brake in the recommended 0.5mm to help eliminate brake squeal.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|