Shimano RM33 8/9/10-Speed Freehub Body
- Shimano RM33 Freehub Body
- Freehub for Shimano RM33 Center Lock hub
- Replaces freewheeling part of Shimano RM33 rear hub
Shimano RM33 Freehub Body
The Shimano RM33 Freehub Body replaces the 'freewheel mechanism' part of a Shimano RM33 rear hub.
- Replacement freehub body for 8/9/10 Speed Shimano FH-RM33 Freehub with Center Lock mount.
- You know you need a new freehub body when the pawls no longer engage and you feel your legs spinning the cranks with zero resistance, so the chain no longer turns the rear wheel.
- You need a 10mm Allen key to fit or remove a Shimano freehub body.
- To fit a freehub body, you also need the wherewithal to remove and refit the rear cogs and rear axle - that is a chainwhipand spanners to remove the axle locknuts.
- Shimano part no. Y30V98040
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|