Shimano M065 MTB Shoe
|Black||47||£64.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano SH-M065 Shoes
The Shimano SH-M065 is a sound pair of technical cycling shoes, optimised for mountain biking.
Because of its stiffer sole and its 2-strap (no laces) Velcro closure, we call the Shimano SH-M065 a 'technical' shoe to differentiate if from more leisure-oriented sneaker-style cycling shoes.
Don't let the 'technical' label put you off if your looking for a comfortable recreational cycling shoe. You can still walk in comfort for short distances in Shimano SH-M065 Shoes.
- The fibreglass-reinforced nylon plate makes for a stiff midsole that helps isolate the ball of the foot from pressure and enhances pedaling efficiency.
- Light cushioned insole for comfort.
- Lugged rubber sole for walking comfort and traction.
- The uppers are mostly synthetic leather, lightly padded at the top of the foot for extra comfort.
- The synthetic leather uppers are augmented with fast-drying stretch-resistant breathable mesh panels.
- Lace free Velcro-style closure - the two hook-and-loop straps are offset to prevent pressure points.
- Reflective detailing on the heel helps get you spotted.
- The Shimano SH-M065 shoe takes 2-bolt cleats such as Shimano SPDs. (Note that cleats come supplied with pedals or as spares, never with the shoes).
- 740g - based upon weighing a pair of size 43 Shimano SH-M065 ATB Shoes at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2014.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|