Shimano HG95 10 Speed Chain HG-X
- Shimano HG95 10-Speed Chain HG-X
- Chain for 10-speed mountain bike drivetrains
- PTFE plating for smoother running
Shimano HG95 10-Speed Chain HG-X
This is the chain Shimano recommend for mountain bike drivetrains with 10-speed cassettes.
- Hyperglide (HG-X) series 10-speed directional Dyna-Sys compatible chain for use with 10-speed MTB drivetrains.
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette.
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck.
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running.
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates.
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability.
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force.
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains.
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability.
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc-alloy plating and grey finish on inner and outer plates.
- 114 links
- Manufacturer's published weight: 273 grams.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|