Shimano HG54 10 Speed Chain HG-X
Shimano Hyperglide Chain CN-HG54 10 Speed
The Shimano HG54 is a Deore (i.e. upper mid-quality) Shimano 10-speed Hyperglide chain.
- Recommended for the following Shimano 10-speed cassettes: CS-M980 (XTR), CS-HG81 (SLX), CS-M771-10 (XT), CS-HG62-10 (Deore), CS-6700 (Ultegra).
- Shimano Hyperglide has been a by-word for slick-action bicycle transmissions for over 20 years.
- This chain's uni-directional design makes for even better shifting - just be sure to read the instructions so you fit the chain the right way round.
- The outer chain plates are optimized for better shifting between chainrings.
- The inner chain plates are optimized for faster shifting between cogs.
- The Shimano Hyperglide Chain CN-HG54 has 116 links + joining pin.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|