Shimano FD2400/3 Claris Front Mech
- The Shimano Claris Front Derailleur is made for road bikes.
- For 2 or 3 x8 road bike drivetrains.
- Fits 31.8 or 28.6mm seat tubes.
|Double||Braze On||£22.99||In Stock|
|Tripler||Braze On||£24.99||In Stock|
Shimano Claris Front Derailleur
- The Shimano Claris Front Derailleur is made for road bikes
- Its plated steel chain cage moves the chain with authority between different chainrings.
- The Shimano Claris front mech's wide pivot link increases rigidity while reducing flex for improved shifting response.
- The aluminium outer link saves weight.
- Made for 2 or 3 x8-speed drivetrains.
- Made for 8-speed chains.
- The derailleur's clamp fits 31.8mm diameter seat tubes.
- It comes with a shim so it will also fit 28.6mm seat tubes.
- 141g - based upon weighing a Shimano FD-2403 Claris Front Derailleur at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2013.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|