Shimano Dura Ace HG9000/XTR M9000 11-Speed Chain
- Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG901 HG9000/XTR M9000 11-Speed Chain
- Shimano's best chain for 11-speed transmissions
- Sil-Tec PTFE plated for smoother shifts.
Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG901 HG9000/XTR M9000 11-Speed Chain
The labels XTR and Dura-Ace assures you that this is Shimano's best quality 11-speed chain whether you use it on a mountain bike, a road bike or a cross bike.
- Sil-Tec (PTFE plating) surface treatment technology on the the rollers and the inner and outer links makes for a smooth running, slicker-shifting, harder wearing chain.
- The chain's outer and inner plates are slightly asymmetric for optimised contact with chainrings and cogs.
- This 'optimised contact' makes this chain equally good for 1x11, 2x11 or 3x11 drivetrains.
- (Just be sure to the chain so you can read the SHIMANO CN-HG901 logo when you install it.)
- Approved for e-bikes and pedal bikes.
- Recommended for all Shimano 11-speed groupsets.
- Not suitable for 10 (or fewer) speed drivetrains.
- 116 links plus Shimano joining pin.
- Hollow pins lose a little weight.
- 258g based on weighing a Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG901 Chain at Bike Co-op HQ.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|