Shimano Deore RD-M615 Shadow+ Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Deore RD-M615 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
Shimano Deore RD-M615 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur
This Deore derailleur showcases the continual development of the Shimano Shadow concept - a rear derailleur that is lower profile and therefore far less likely to get whacked by a rock or caught in the undergrowth when mountain biking.
Already proven at the highest XTR level, the Shadow Plus derailleur takes drivetrain reliability to the next level.
- The derailleur's Shadow Plus clutch mechanism and its single tension spring virtually eliminates the risk of chain slap or a dropped chain over rough terrain.
- You can switch off its chain stabilising switch, say to make it easier to remove the back wheel.
- Its super low profile further reduces the risk of the mech suffering collision damage.
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability.
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life.
- Top normal return spring for intuitive operation when combined with Rapidfire shifters.
- Large 11 tooth pulleys for longer life.
- Two fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation.
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only.
- Compatible with 32-36T largest cog.
ShimanoShimano are the world's largest bicycle component company, thanks to their ability to innovate and perfect - think indexed gear shifting, Hyperglide cassettes STI, XT, SPD, STEPS…
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Rear Gears - MTB'S & Hybrids
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|