Shimano Deore BB52 Bottom Bracket Cups Hollowtech II
- Shimano Deore SM-BB52 Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket
- Bottom bracket for a 2-piece Hollowtech II chainset with integrated axle.
Shimano Deore SM-BB52 Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket
Shimano Deore-quality bottom bracket for 2-piece Hollowtech II chainset with integrated axle.
- Set includes left and right hand sealed bearing cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Improved sealing helps keep out dirt and water.
- Compatible with 68 mm and 73 mm bottom bracket shells.
- Durable anodised aluminium finish.
- Made for Shimano FC-T551, FC-T611, FC-M552, FC-M590, FC-M610, FC-M612, FC-M615, FC-M622, FC-M625, FC-M640 and FC-M645 chainsets.
- Weight: 50g - based upon weighing one Shimano Deore SM-BB52 Bottom Bracket at Bike Co-op HQ in May 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|