Shimano Deore 615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake
|Front||£69.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake
Superb stoppers, the BR-M615 brake is an archetypal Shimano Deore component. In other words these brakes share many of the features you will find on Shimano's pro-race quality XTR brakes, but for a fraction of the price.
- Shimano Servo Wave technology effectively moves the pads quicker for a measured 20% improvement in stopping power.
- The open 2-piston design is simple, reliable and delivers exceptional modulation.
- The brake, cable and lever come fully assembled and bled, straight out of the box,
- Rotor not supplied.
- Made for post mount frames with rotors up to 160mm.
- I-Spec B Compatible Mounting - you can mount an I-Spec B-compatible gear shifter to the brake lever clamp and free up some handlebar space.
- Easy hinged-clamp mounting, reach-adjustable lever.
- Supplied with Shimano G01S pads.
- Compatible with Shimano Ice-Tech pads.
- As with every Shimano hydraulic disc brake, the BR-M615 uses mineral oil brake fluid which is less hazardous than conventional hydraulic fluids.
- Front or rear specific.
- The front brake comes with a 1,000mm hose, the rear is 1,700.
- Supplied with spare olives and inserts should you need to cut the hose.
- 286g - based upon weighing one Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake (calliper, hose and lever) at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2013.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I recently bought one of these items the shop assistant went out of his way to find this item and put it to one side as i rang the order in, this level of service is one of the main reasons i keep coming back. The brake it self was spot on striaght out the box fitted to my bike and away you go, what more can you ask for.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|