Shimano Deore 615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake
- BR-M615 is another reason why Shimano are becoming the best buy in disc brakes.
- Shimano Servo Wave technology for 20% more power.
- Supplied fully assembled and bled.
|Rear||£64.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake
Superb stoppers, the BR-M615 brake is an archetypal Shimano Deore component. In other words these brakes share many of the features you will find on Shimano's pro-race quality XTR brakes, but for a fraction of the price.
- Shimano Servo Wave technology effectively moves the pads quicker for a measured 20% improvement in stopping power.
- The open 2-piston design is simple, reliable and delivers exceptional modulation.
- The brake, cable and lever come fully assembled and bled, straight out of the box,
- Rotor not supplied.
- Made for post mount frames with rotors up to 160mm.
- I-Spec B Compatible Mounting - you can mount an I-Spec B-compatible gear shifter to the brake lever clamp and free up some handlebar space.
- Easy hinged-clamp mounting, reach-adjustable lever.
- Supplied with Shimano G01S pads.
- Compatible with Shimano Ice-Tech pads.
- As with every Shimano hydraulic disc brake, the BR-M615 uses mineral oil brake fluid which is less hazardous than conventional hydraulic fluids.
- Front or rear specific.
- The front brake comes with a 1,000mm hose, the rear is 1,700.
- Supplied with spare olives and inserts should you need to cut the hose.
- 286g - based upon weighing one Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake (calliper, hose and lever) at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2013.
Ever wondered why you are more likely to find Shimano parts (rather than components from any other manufacturer) on the majority of bikes built over the last quarter century?
Looking for a brief overview of where each component group ranks in Shimano's hierarchy? Visit our Shimano blog.
See all Disc Brakes & Levers from Shimano
See all products from Shimano
See all Disc Brakes & Levers
|Submit a review|
|I recently bought one of these items the shop assistant went out of his way to find this item and put it to one side as i rang the order in, this level of service is one of the main reasons i keep coming back. The brake it self was spot on striaght out the box fitted to my bike and away you go, what more can you ask for.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|