Shimano BB-RS500 Bottom Bracket Cups Hollowtech II
- Shimano BB-RS500 Bottom Bracket Cups
- Shimano Tiagra-quality BB cup and bearing set
- Shimano cartridge sealed outboard bearings
Shimano BB-RS500 Bottom Bracket Cups
Shimano Tiagra-quality replacement cup and bearing set for 2-piece Shimano cranksets.
- Suitable for any Shimano road bike cranksets with integrated 24mm diameter axle.
- Aluminium cups with cartridge sealed bearings for fit-and-forget reliability.
- Fits 68mm bottom bracket with British Standard threads.
- Weight: 93g based upon weighing one set of Shimano BB-RS500 Bottom Bracket Cups at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op HQ in July 2015.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|