Shimano Acera M371 Chainset
- Shimano Acera FC-M371 Chainset
- Mid range chainset for Shimano 3x9 drivetrains
- Made for mountain bikes, suitable for many hybrids / touring bikes
|Black/Sq Taper||170mm||44/32/22||£44.99||In Stock|
|Black/Square Taper||175mm||44/32/22||£44.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Shimano Acera FC-M371 Chainset
The Acera FC-M371 is an archetypal sound quality mid-range Shimano triple chainset routinely spec'd on better quality mountain, touring and hybrid bikes costing between £400 to £1,000.
- Aluminium crank arms.
- 44/32/22t steel rings for hard-wearing longevity.
- The Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings feature Shimano trademark bumps, cutaway teeth and chain pick-up pins for fast, positive shifting.
- Compatible with 9-speed chains (not suitable for 8 or 10-speed chains)
- Suitable for 68 or 73mm bottom bracket shells.
- Fits Shimano UN123mm square taper bottom bracket (not supplied).
- Not supplied with chainguard.
- Weight: 960g - based upon weighing one Shimano Acera FC-M371 Chainset with 175mm crankarms at Bike Co-op HQ in April 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|